top of page

B.Grimm Power and Siam City Cement Invest in Solar Power Project

B.Grimm Power Public Company Limited (B.Grimm Power), a leading industrial power producer in Thailand, has partnered with Siam City Cement Public Company Limited (SCCC) to establish INSEE B.Grimm Solar Company Limited (IBS) for the development of rooftop and ground-mounted solar power projects within SCCC's cement plant in Saraburi Province.


The solar power project of the IBS is divided into 2 phases. Phase 1 will begin construction in May 2024 and is scheduled for completion in the third quarter of 2025. It will have a total capacity of approximately 83.79 megawatts and will be able to generate 112 gigawatt-hours of electricity per year. It is expected to reduce carbon dioxide emissions by up to 54,000 tons per year. Phase 2 plans to add another 22 megawatts of capacity. The total investment is expected to be around 1,920 million baht.


The IBS is held 25% by B.Grimm Power Future Solution Company Limited, a new subsidiary of B.Grimm Power Service Company Limited (BGPS), a subsidiary of B.Grimm Power. The remaining 75% is held by Siam City Power Company Limited (SCP), a subsidiary of the SCCC.


bottom of page